Assistant Manager Position at Rubedo Restaurant N16
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team and help run our small independent restaurant. This is a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of running a restaurant.
The role requires:
● Proactive and enthusiastic attitude and multitasking skills
● Basic knowledge of wine and drinks
● Previous experience as a Waiter/Waitress in a restaurant
● Familiarity with restaurant management software like Resy and POS system
● Communication and team management abilities
● Customer service attitude
● Regularly attend wine tastings
● Assisting the venue manager and the head chef in maintaining hygiene ratings and smooth operations of the venue.
What we offer:
● Competitive retribution depending on experience
● A relaxed working atmosphere
● Four single shifts only (we are open from Tuesday to Saturday only for dinner) and an extra day off a month
● Staff discounts & cost price wine
● Real growth opportunities within the company
● Possibility of undertaking a wine education course (i.e. WSET)
● Regular wine tastings and training
● Good work/life balance
If you think you are the right candidate for the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or just pop by any day between Tuesday and Saturday!